[O] How to export both Asymptote code and its result

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: [O] How to export both Asymptote code and its result
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:13:40 +0900

* Asymptote example

Hello, can someone enlighten me what's the problem with the following
example:

I want to export both the Asymptote code and its (PNG) result:
#+NAME: fig1
#+BEGIN_SRC asymptote :export code
size(100);

draw((0,0)--(1,0)--(1,1)--cycle);
#+END_SRC

This must be the result:
#+CALL: fig1 :file "fig1.png"

What I expect: the (highlighted) code and below it the resulted image.

I added Asymptote to the list of Babel "active" languages
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
;;; Before lines are skipped
(org-babel-do-load-languages
  'org-babel-load-languages
  '((emacs-lisp . t)
    (gnuplot . t)
    (asymptote . t)
    (latex . t)
    (perl . t)
    (sh . t))
)
;;; Rest lines are too.
#+END_SRC

When I export to HTML I confirm the code evaluation,
but instead of the code and result I get nothing.

If I comment the =asymptote= setting in above code then I get the code
but not the image.

Is it limitation of Asymptote support or I do something wrong?

Also, I don't understand why viewer is run to show me the result of
code evaluation (actually I know, because of ~-V~ option passed to
~asy~, but why it is passed to it?).

My env:
Emacs 24.1.50.1 (compiled from BZR trunk)
Org-mode version 7.8.11 (=release_7.8.11-18-g244331 @
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/=)

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
You got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues,
And you know it don't come easy ...