Re: [O] Broken LaTeX export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Broken LaTeX export
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 05:08:55 -0400

SW <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos <at> hp.com> writes:
>
> > If you don't mind making it public, I'd say go ahead and post the org
> > file (and any relevant customizations) here.
>
> "M-x replace-regex <RET> \w+ <RET> Text <RET>"
>
> I replaced all words with "Text". Here is the document outline. The breakage
> happens from page 3 onwards. I export to LaTeX from org-mode 7.8.06 in Emacs
> 23.2.1 and then compile to PDF with pdflatex twice.

Interesting: it seems to be a latex bug of some sort, but I haven't had
time to play with it too much yet. I'm trying things like modifying the
tex file slightly and seeing if the empty page(s)/overfull page(s)
persist.  So far, it seems that all the packages that org includes are
innocent: I took them all out and the strangeness persists.

Nick