Re: [O] Little link difficulty

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] Little link difficulty
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:48:38 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> François Pinard <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Using C-c C-l to create a link, I'm replying to the two prompts with the
>> following contents: [...]

> FWIW, I can't reproduce this problem. Here is how I tested:

[...]

Thanks a lot for having tried, Nick.  This tells me there might be
something, somehow, somewhere, maybe outside Org, that breaks it.  I
should investigate more aggressively then.  I'm preciously saving your
message until I get some more free time.

François

P.S. Who started a new job on Monday, and now have some difficulty
recovering an equilibrium with free time in it.  Things should settle, I
guess, once new habits will have been created.