[O] org-babel R :results output changes with block level :session settin

From: Greg Tucker-Kellogg
Subject: [O] org-babel R :results output changes with block level :session setting
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:11:22 +0800

I'm trying to use org-mode to reproduce the HTML slide show made with knitr
demonstrated at http://goo.gl/bOJJo .  The following single code block works

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results output html
  library(googleVis)
  G <- gvisGeoChart(Exports, "Country", "Profit", options = list(width = 250,
      height = 120))
  print(G)
#+END_SRC

and wraps it in the needed HTML block, but if I set :session on the block the
"R>" prompt is included in the output. If i set a file level session property
it works fine, but if on a single block inserts the prompt.  I was expecting
these would behave identically.

Is this the expected behavior?

Greg