[O] Talk about Org mode at a small hacker conference (GPN12)

From: Florian Adamsky
Subject: [O] Talk about Org mode at a small hacker conference (GPN12)
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:06:48 +0200

Hello,

I will give a talk [fn:1] next weekend about Org mode at a small hacker
conference in Germany: Gulaschprogrammiernacht 2012 [fn:2]. There will
be around 300 people and I hope I can awake enthusiasm for Org mode. My
talk will be recorded and I once I finished my slides I will put them on
my web page. Just for your information. If somebody by chance is also
there, I would love to drink a beer with you :-).

Best regards,
Florian

[fn:1] https://entropia.de/GPN12:Emacs_Org-mode
[fn:2] https://entropia.de/GPN