Re: [O] latex-export custom header?

From: Manuel Batsching
Subject: Re: [O] latex-export custom header?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:49:48 +0200

On a per file basis, you can add extra lines to your LaTeX export
header by using "#+LATEX_HEADER: ".

(See: http://orgmode.org/org.html#Export-options)

To get your custom commands also to work with the preview of LaTeX
fragments, you may customise the "org-format-latex-header" variable.

Actually I don't know if there is a way to add something to
"org-format-latex-header" on a per-file basis... Is there?

Cheers,
Manuel