[O] Meeting on "Reproducibility in Computational and Experimental Mathem

From: Christophe Pouzat
Subject: [O] Meeting on "Reproducibility in Computational and Experimental Mathematics"
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:48:05 +0200

Hi everyone,

There's a meeting on Reproducibility in Computational and Experimental Mathematics in Brown University next December. I don't see any "Org/Babel person" in the participants list yet. Is there anyone around Providence who could show our favorite colors there?

Christophe

--

Programming languages teach you not to want what they cannot provide.  You have
to think in a language to write programs in it, and it's hard to want something

Paul Graham, ANSI Common Lisp.
--

Christophe Pouzat
MAP5 - Mathématiques Appliquées à Paris 5

tel: +33183945882
mobile: +33662941034
web: http://xtof.disque.math.cnrs.fr/