[O] LaTeX-export: configure itemize

From: Salome Södergran
Subject: [O] LaTeX-export: configure itemize
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:13:12 +0200

Hello experts

When exporting from org (v. 7.8.02) to LaTeX, items in the itemize-environment
look like this:

\item Here comes the text \\
\label{subsec-1}
\item ...

I want to get rid of the linebreak (\\) and don't really need the labels.
I have customized the variable org-export-latex-low-levels ("\\begin{itemize}"
"\\end{itemize}" "\\item %s"). When exporting the whole buffer I get the
desired result but when I export a subtree or region the lower levels are not
exported at all. Is there anything else I have to do or is this a bug?

Best, Salome