Re: [O] New Link Syntax: Adding ATTRIBUTES (Was: org-e-html: Including A

From: William Crandall
Subject: Re: [O] New Link Syntax: Adding ATTRIBUTES (Was: org-e-html: Including ATTR_HTML)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:47:24 -0700

Hello Avdi,

I'm glad you like it!

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Avdi Grimm <address@hidden> wrote:

> I really like this idea!

This change may be Herculean--giving links full access to
target attributes--but I certainly hope not.

As I thought about it, it seems like fair amount of abstraction will be
possible, creating one org-attribute name that would export appropriately
to each target, without attaching destination prefixes to every item.
But some will likely need to be target specific.

Thanks again,

-BC