Re: [O] Org Mode TOOD two way sync tool

From: Christopher J. White
Subject: Re: [O] Org Mode TOOD two way sync tool
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:05:22 -0400

Hi Karra,

On 6/22/12 8:33 AM, Sriram Karra wrote:
Chris, thanks for the pointer to org-toodledo. Does org-toodledo's
handle all the options and formats of possible TODOs supported by org
mode?

That's a loaded question ;-) I'd have to say probably not, but it so far supports all of my TODOs. Brief list of properties handled:

  * TODO state
  * DEADLINE / SCHEDULED with repeaters
  * CLOSED
  * tags
  * Effort
  * hierarchy
  * folder (toodledo folders, that is) - map to a heading

I'd say extending support to other properties wouldn't be too hard if it's a direct mapping that doesn't involve too much logic.

Are you yet to implement support for anything that is parsed by
the Emacs org-mode?

I'm not sure what you mean -- are you referring to org-element? If not, can you clarify?

...cj