[O] org-mode failing on org-mobile-push with error

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: [O] org-mode failing on org-mobile-push with error
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:58:55 +1000

This is the error I receive when running org-mobile-push. I think I only see the error when I open an agenda buffer and run the command. Then it creates two agenda buffers. The normal and the one labeled *SUMO* and I get the error below. What is the reason for this and there is a way to run org-mobile-push and alleviate this error?

Saving all Org-mode buffers... done
Copying files...
OVERVIEW
Writing index file...
Writing checksums...
Rebuilding agenda buffer...done
org-mobile-push: Wrong type argument: window-live-p, #<window 30>

Cheers,
Jeff