Re: [O] Is Org mode gonna break on emacs 24.50.1x ?

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] Is Org mode gonna break on emacs 24.50.1x ?
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:42:27 +0900

Hello,
** Achim Gratz [2012-06-26 06:52:19 +0200]:

> Baptiste Fouques writes:
>>     * lisp/emacs-lisp/cl.el (flet): Don't autoload.

>> Makes  my  org not  working  in  several  places (babel,  coupling  with
>> remenber,  …).  I  think  that the  point in  using  'flet' has  appears
>> several times in this group. It seems to become more crucial here.

> All the files using flet (and other cl macros) should have an

>   (eval-when-compile (require 'cl))

> before first use, so whether or not flet is autoloaded should be a moot
> point.  If they don't, it's a bug in org.  If they do and it still
> doesn't work, the bug may be in org, but more likely in Emacs.

I don't know if I understand what I do but I changed several `flet' to
`labels' (I read `cl.el' and they go consequently).

I post small patch that works for me, if it is ok (and I don't mess all
around) I can change all other `flet' (but I can't check them all).

> Regards,
> Achim.

Thanks again Achim, you point me in right direction (to change function
:).

P.S. Patch is bziped though it is small enough.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
If you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life.
                -- Robert Pante, fashion consultant