[O] ASCII export: footer possible?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] ASCII export: footer possible?
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:25:06 +0200

Hi,

I want to maintain a list of news for a "message of the day" in an org
file and export it to ASCII:

/=================================================================================\

| #+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: current
  |
| #+TITLE:

|                          WELCOME TO MY COMPUTER

| EWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS *
NEW |

| * 29.06.2012                                                        :current:
  |

| No news is good news.
  |

| * 28.06.2012                                                        :current:
  |

| Everything fine today.
  |

| * 20.06.2012
  |

| Down for maintenance.
  |

| * 18.06.2012
  |

| My computer is now online

| EWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS *
NEW |

\=================================================================================/

When exported this gives me:

/=================================================================================\

|                       WELCOME TO MY BIG COMPUTER

| EWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS *
NEW |

| 29.06.2012
  |
| ----------
  |

| No news is good news.
  |

| 28.06.2012

| Everything fine today.

Currently the footer is not exported.  Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Loris

--
Loris Bennett