Re: [O] ASCII export: footer possible?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] ASCII export: footer possible?
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:30:47 +0530

There are two exporters now - old and new.

What command are you using for the export? C-c C-e a, M-x
org-export-dispatch.

If you customize org-e-ascii (yourself), it is possible that you can
generate the box programmatically on export and not have it in your Org
file.

How is the status generated - programmatically or otherwise?