Re: [O] ASCII export: footer possible?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] ASCII export: footer possible?
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:22:17 +0200

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> There are two exporters now - old and new.
>
> What command are you using for the export? C-c C-e a, M-x
> org-export-dispatch.

I'm using C-c C-e a with Org 7.8.11.

> If you customize org-e-ascii (yourself), it is possible that you can
> generate the box programmatically on export and not have it in your Org
> file.
>
> How is the status generated - programmatically or otherwise?

Sorry, my post was obviously confusing.  I just added the box in the
posting using Emacs's rebox.  By the footer I just meant this bit:

EWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEW

at the end of the file.

If by status you mean the 'current' tag, I just set it by hand when I
add a new message or remove it if I think the message is too old.

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)