Re: [O] new exporter

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:17:09 +0200

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> I think you can go ahead and commit it: your description of the problem
> will be more accurate than mine.
>
> Thank you for this investigation and, obviously, for the fix.

You give me too much credit here... the patch fixes things in that it
will now consistently compile, but it doesn't work correctly anymore,
compiled or otherwise.  I'm not sure what you intended the
macroexpansion to be at the place of use, hence my suggestion to check
these macros again.

Regards,
Achim.