Re: [O] new exporter

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:12:29 +0200

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> Ok, I misunderstood your answer: I thought you had solved the problem.

I thought that too at first, but it didn't survive closer scrutiny...

>> I'm not sure what you intended the macroexpansion to be at the place
>> of use, hence my suggestion to check these macros again.
>
> I will look more carefully at the `org-export-with-current-buffer-copy'
> macro, but, since I cannot reproduce the compilation error it may be
> hard to find the mistake.

I gave a very detailed example of how to arrive at the error.
Additionally, even if I change the order of compilation so that I don't
get the error during compilation itself, the result doesn't survive the
test suite since the compiled bytecode is actually wrong.  I've tested
this with several Emacs versions.  So when you say you can't reproduce
it you must be doing something quite different, would you care to
explain what that is?  Compiling from the edit buffer doesn't count
since it is non-reproduceable by default (although if you knew what
packages you've loaded it may give a hint on what is amiss).

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: