[O] how i pass output of one codeblock as iinput of another codeblock wi

From: James Kang
Subject: [O] how i pass output of one codeblock as iinput of another codeblock without manual copy paste
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:45:03 -0400

Hi,

I have been using code blocks with the following way to pass one's
output to the other's input(or input variable).
You can notice that I am manually copying/pasting the contents of
"RESULTS" and create a table with a name "my_table".
Now, is there anyway I can do this passing the output automatically
without manual copy/paste?

Thanks
(using orgmode 7.8)

#+srcname: code1
#+begin_src sh :exports code :results value table
 Some codes here
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
|Good results|
#+tblname: my_table   ### this is copied from the previous results manually
|Good results|

#+call: transpose(table=my_table)

#+results: transpose(table=my_table)
|Good results Processed by transpose|