Re: [O] #+CAPTION: Not being protected when they are used with #+begin_s

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] #+CAPTION: Not being protected when they are used with #+begin_src
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 15:00:10 -0400

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Instead of putting the #+Caption: line on the source block, place it on
> the result.  This requires the use of named code blocks and results.
> The following alternate version of your example should give the behavior
> you're after.

[chomp...]

Hi Eric:

Thanks for your help but not quite what I expected.  I did get the
caption now, but I am still getting the #+NAME:

See results:

.H 1 "PlantUML"
.P
#+NAME: plantuml-drawing
.P
.PSPIC "x.eps"
.FG "\fRplantuml drawing\fP"
.H 1 "Gnuplot"
.P
#+name: gnuplot-drawing
.P
.PS
copy "salida.pic"
.PE
.FG "\fRgnuplot drawing\fP"

I'm getting suspicious on the ".P" on my results during paragraph
generation. What I'll do is to temporary remove generating that ".P" and see
if that removes the #+NAME: tag. If that's the case, I have to add
another exception clause on the backend...

Thanks a bunch!

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com