Re: [O] org-export-select-tags

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-select-tags
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 20:36:59 -0400

SW <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have an org-file with many headlines of various levels, but no tags. I
> tagged
> one top-level headline with :export: and exported to LaTeX with C-c C-e l. The
> tagged headline and everything below it was exported, but so was the first
> headline (and everything below it) in the org file, even though it did not
> have
> any tags. The *only* tag is :exported: on the headline I want exported.

Can't reproduce it here: Org-mode version 7.8.11
(release_7.8.11-107-ga69f4b @ /home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
Tried both the old and the new exporter, exporting to ascii, latex
and html of the following file:

* foo

** foo1
** foo2

* bar
                                :export:
** bar1
** bar2

* baz
** baz1

and I only get the bar tree exported in all cases.

NB: the tag should be ``:export:'', not ``:exported:'' if you are using
the default settings.

Nick