Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 02:21:40 +0200

Hey Luis,

Looks good,

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Luis Anaya <address@hidden> wrote:

> I had to read on how to put colors in groff, at least I learned
> something new today :).
>
> Colorized version:
> Source: http://ppl.ug/LN7rEdf2yS4/
> PDF Output: http://ppl.ug/wlA1QvIDNSk/
>
> You'll notice that DUMMY refers to a #+begin_src dummy, this will
> default to black and white in constant width. This will happen if the
> language is not in the list of language that is stored in
> org-e-groff-listings-langs.
>
> Being that GNU source highlight allows for the creation of new
> language colorization schemes. This variable will need to be updated
> accordingly when a new language is added in source highlight to get it
> colorized/highlighted.

Does that mean a user can add any new language like this with her/his
definitions in their personal setup? If that is possible it would be
a really flexible setup.

> Otherwise, it will default to courier, black and white.

The defaults look pretty good for a fallback. :)

Sorry to nitpick, but I was wondering if it would be possible to put
some regular text in your example before or after the source blocks. It
would be good to see whether they stand out well when surrounded by
normal text.

BTW, great work. :)

Cheers,

--