Re: [O] move multiple lines of text at the same time

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] move multiple lines of text at the same time
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:01:10 +0200

Enda <address@hidden> writes:

> Say I have two lines of text like so, and I want to move both of them
> at the same time, could there be a C-u 2 M-down in order to do this.

I've implemented this instead: when a region is active, M-<down/up> will
move the region up/down.

Note that org-element.el can help with such features: load
contrib/lisp/org-element.el and try `org-element-drag-forward'.
It moves the current element forward, as advertized.

The plan is to bind M-<down/up> to `org-element-drag-forward' soon.

--
 Bastien