Re: [O] How to integrate org-mode in a MS Windows-/Office-based environm

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [O] How to integrate org-mode in a MS Windows-/Office-based environment?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:14:40 -0500

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 05:04:23PM -0500, Russell Adams wrote:
> I often will write technical documentation in Org, and export it to
> HTML. MS Word users can import it and immediately apply a company
> template, while the HTML preserves much of the formatting. Looks quite
> good in the end.

Another quick useful tip for Org publishing:

I do have to use Visio for making technical drawings, which are
frequently a full page. I export from Visio directly to PDF using the
built in publish method. When I compiled Org to PDF via Latex, I found
that if I include the "pdfpages" package which I believe is included
in texlive, I can insert the full Visio PDF page into the final output
without having my normal headers and footers or disrupting the
document.

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{pdfpages}

\includepdf[angle=90]{./diagram.pdf}

Good luck!