[O] BUG! Re: Byte compiler warnings in org-clock.el

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: [O] BUG! Re: Byte compiler warnings in org-clock.el
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:04:38 +0100 (BST)

Da: Bastien <address@hidden>
Inviato: Venerdì 13 Luglio 2012 1:46

> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> > The corresponding defvar should probably be moved:
probably not.

@Achim that's why I wanted to have the last version: to report bugs,
as stated in the documentation  [[info:org#Feedback]]

"For bug reports, please first try to reproduce the bug with the
latest version of Org available"

> Done, thanks.

Unfortunately this introduces a bug:

In a new file (with a pending clock)

with Org-mode version 7.8.11 (3ecd7a9ad03323

when I try to start a clock I get the error:

Symbol's function definition is void: org-clock-in-last
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-clock-in-last)

whereas I can clock in with version: Org-mode version 7.8.11 (1fe42fd0b
[and the pending clock is resolved]

If the file is already opened and after M-x org-reload
I the current clock is closed
when one try to clock in a new subheading
the last subtree is clocked-in

cheers,

Giovanni