Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:35:16 -0400

>> let you discuss this with Nicolas, of course.
>

> AFAICT, these are just older versions of org-export.el and
> org-element.el. There are no new features added.

Most likely that we missed commits between the latest one and the one
I pulled from git.  Do not update org-export.el with the one I used,
use the one in git. if there are any groff related code, that's the only thing
that should be updated.  When I went back, I could not see any. I would
not go too crazy on that. What I could do is to pull a latest checkout
from git and run the code from an updated code base.

> I think we can add the file to the contrib/lisp/ directory, if only to
> ease migration to latest org-element.el and org-export.el.

> It will also permit, if Luis Anaya agrees of course, to echo trivial
> changes from org-export/org-element in that file.

The only change I can see is the one to add the ATTR_GROFF string to get the
:attr_groff key in info.  I have no issues propagating changes, at  the
end, you're the boss :). What needs to be done, let's do it. I'm ok with
it.

Luis

--
Luis R. Anaya