[O] [GSoC] Org-sync

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: [O] [GSoC] Org-sync
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 22:39:34 +0200

Hi all,

I'm still working on Org-sync, the tool to synchronize external
services with org-documents. The current focus is still on bug
trackers. Right now you can test the github and the bitbucket backend.
I've worked on a cache system that minimize what needs to be
transfered at each synchronization and I've written Org-sync
documentation (usage, code & backend programming). You can find more
on my repo [1].

There is a simple tutorial on worg [2] with screenshots and all which
covers the basic usage of the tool. If you read it, feel free to post
some feedback on this thread.

There are still some things that need to be fixed before working on
other backends. Currently, conflicting merge are not handled properly.

I plan on writing backends for Redmine, Bugzilla, Google Code, Google
Task, Toodledo, Remember the milk.
But I may not have the time to do them all. What backends would you
like me to implement first? Something not in this list?

1: http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-sync.git
2:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/org-sync/tutorial/