Re: [O] Emacs23 on Ubuntu recognizes 'remember', not 'capture'

From: Rian Murphy
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs23 on Ubuntu recognizes 'remember', not 'capture'
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:49:02 +0000 (UTC)

Rian Murphy <rianmurphy <at> yahoo.com> writes:

Thanks everybody for your help with this problem.
I am new to emacs and org-mode, and so a little tentative, but
the support I got from this group is encouraging me to go
further.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time until org-mode gets me
completely organized. Then the trouble will really start.

Thanks again, Rian Murphy