Re: [O] O[GSoC] Org-sync

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: Re: [O] O[GSoC] Org-sync
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:35:14 -0700

Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> writes:

> I plan on writing backends for Redmine, Bugzilla, Google Code, Google
> Task, Toodledo, Remember the milk.
> But I may not have the time to do them all. What backends would you
> like me to implement first? Something not in this list?

I think a RtM plugin would be fantastic and a good example of
synchronizing with generic todo lists that other random people would
find interesting (not just coders).

Personally, I haven't used RtM much but if there was a sync-to-it I
probably would start!
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/