Re: [O] Org Agenda - revert all agenda files?

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [O] Org Agenda - revert all agenda files?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:28:11 +0200

Hi Giovanni,

Thanks for your quick response. You're right that g and r are the same thing. To reproduce what my problem, one has to change the file not inside the Emacs of org-mode, such as in a terminal (the senario is that the files are updated remotely and controlled by VC) . For example, a.org is one of the agenda files, one can do in terminal:

$ echo "Additional line to test" >> a.org

Then, inside the *Org Agenda* buffer, press "g" or "r" will show:

a.org changed on disk; really edit the buffer? (y, n, r or C-h)

Xin

Hi, Xin,