Re: [O] org-fill-paragraph invoked on column 0

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-fill-paragraph invoked on column 0
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:49:36 +0200

Hello,

Michael Brand <address@hidden> writes:

> I could move up and down through the lines and fill list items with
> M-q also when staying on column 0. Now I have to move right at least
> until the item body starts which is less comfortable for me. Is there
> a reason why this should not be possible any more between column 0 and
> the item body start?

Yes. It's all about document's structure. First paragraph starts after
bullet. Before, it's the item. Since you want to fill the first
paragraph, you have to move into it.

You can use navigation functions, move to the end of line, which is
quicker, or to the beginning of the next line, even at column 0.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou