Re: [O] org-fill-paragraph invoked on column 0

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-fill-paragraph invoked on column 0
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:15:17 +0200

Hello,

Michael Brand <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks. It works except for description list. My requirement is that
> it works even with unusually placed "::" which work already when point
> is within the item body:
>
>   - cmd --log-level=wrn -o DST SRC ::
>                               description
>        for long term

This is a very special case. Trying to handle this would change the
simple convenience patch into larger machinery. I don't think it's worth
it since all it costs is a C-n before the M-q.

>   - cmd --log-level=wrn -o DST SRC
>                            :: description
>        for long term

This isn't even valid syntax.  At the moment, Org assumes the double
colons are on the same line as the bullet.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou