[O] [Assistance Needed] View only prioritized items that have a deadline

From: Andre Powell
Subject: [O] [Assistance Needed] View only prioritized items that have a deadline or or scheduled
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:48:02 -0400

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the following. I am trying to create a custom agenda view that shows me items that have a priority and either a scheduled date or deadline. This is what I have tried but it does not seem to work.

("x" "Daily Scheduled Task" tags-todo "+PRIORITY={A\\|B\\|C}" ((org-agenda-skip-function (quote (org-agenda-skip-entry-if (quote notscheduled) (quote notdeadline))))))

The ideal situation would be to have task show up  that are scheduled to begin either today or before today.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
--
Andre