Re: [O] Problem with commented LaTeX header lines

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with commented LaTeX header lines
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:20:05 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> I started to get problems with commented latex headers.

Please always tell what exporter you are using.

Your example works with the default LaTeX exporter.

With the new exporter, you don't get \usepackage{cmbright} because
you explicitely asked not to export this subtree with :noexport:.

To me the new exporter is right here.

I'd suggest moving #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{cmbright} to the top
of your file if you want it exported with both exporters.

HTH,

--
 Bastien