[O] Nice theorem display ?

From: Joon Kwon
Subject: [O] Nice theorem display ?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 22:53:05 +0200

Hi,

I'm a new orgmode user and I am really enjoying it, especially for writing
LaTeX documents.

I'm wondering if there is a simple way to make the buffer display theorem
environements (for instance) in a nice way...

For instance, if I have the following code :
#+begin_theorem
My theorem
Bla bla bla
#+end_theorem

I would like the buffer to display something like :

Theorem :
 | My theorem
 | Bla bla bla
 +----

I guess this must not be difficult for elisp programmers ...

Joon