Re: [O] Add the capture feature "%(sexp)" to org-feed

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Add the capture feature "%(sexp)" to org-feed
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:07:41 +0200

Hi Bastien

Thank you for reviewing my patch.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've reworked some parts of your patch,

You omitted the Local variables sentence-end-double-space: t. Isn't
this a good idea for all the users like me that have set this to nil
in their config? I wanted to add it to more files as soon as I will
change them.

“The current date.” is probably meant to remain “the current date.”.

> specifically, I used `org-at-regexp-p' instead of
> `org-capture-inside-embedded-elisp-p'.

With `org-capture-inside-embedded-elisp-p' I wanted to be quite more
waterproof than `org-at-regexp-p' with the new additional closing
parenthesis in `org-capture-template-embedded-elisp-re'. See its
comment “to deal with for example %(length ")")”. Isn't it a good idea
to use `forward-sexp' in Emacs Lisp Mode for this? What can I improve?

> Can you check this is working okay for you?

I'll do with the final version of the patch if there will be changes.

Michael