Re: [O] [OT] Current website not very attractive

From: brian powell
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] Current website not very attractive
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:56:50 -0400

* The site looks great as it is.

** Its supposed to be simple and simple-looking:

*** Go to: http://orgmode.org =>

Read the top line: "Org: Your Life in Plain Text"

*** Go to: http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html =>

Read the top line: "Org Mode - Organize Your Life In Plain Text!"

* Simplicity and portability is a huge part of the point of OrgMode right!?

* EMACS and TeX and Texinfo, etc. are great (partially) because they have been ported to all platforms.

** So, if you make any changes, you should be able to convert the end webpages to Texinfo
so they are readable and printable on all computers and printers.

--I just hope that whoever "wins the contest" creates web pages that are "501 compliant" and everyone can read on any computer using any operating system and browser and those webpages are as printable as a Texinfo document.