[O] org-mobile and journaling

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [O] org-mobile and journaling
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:35:54 +0100

I have a journal file defined in my capture templates like this

                              ("j" "journal" entry (file+datetree
                              "journal.org")

Is there any way I can somehow get org-mobile to refile to this on
org-mobile-pull? Id like my captures to turn up in my agenda journal by
default.

Or failing that have refile refile from a standard refile.org to journal
in the correct datetree location? As it is if I refile from refile.org
to my journal.org it's not reformatted and placed correctly in the
datetree format : instead its placed as a top level item with the wrong
kind of date stamp to appear in the journal.

One problem as I see it is that captures on the iPhone only feature a
date and thats on the second line of the capture put into your refile
after the org pull. This doesnt have the necesary time granularity.

I'd be interested in a prvate email with anyone using org-mobile a lot
to share experiences and maybe hand hold a little.