[O] [BUG] Org Mode Bug With #+TODO In-Buffer Setting

From: Neil Smithline
Subject: [O] [BUG] Org Mode Bug With #+TODO In-Buffer Setting
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 15:40:48 -0400

Org Mode doesn't completely ignore lines with a `TODO' in-buffer setting that have a space between the hash and plus sign. The file and the instructions for reproducing this are in the gist below. I recommend grabbing the raw gist to avoid Github formatting (it seems to like to format plain text files).

IMO, a strange bug. For some uses the lines with a hash-space-plus are correctly treated as plain lines while in other cases they are incorrectly treated as legal in-buffer setting lines.

Neil

PS: I didn't think of checking when I posted the gist but the same problem seems to occur for other tags. I just tested it on `FILETAGS' setting.

[gist]     - https://gist.github.com/3389206
[raw gist] - https://raw.github.com/gist/3389206/b9e9313c267b394c11e68ad635f567e22c8abb1c/todo-setting-bug.org
--
Neil Smithline