Re: [O] how to use contrib packages through ELPA (specifically org-expor

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] how to use contrib packages through ELPA (specifically org-export)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 09:27:40 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> I believe org-e-html will be renamed org-html, so the conflict will not
> last for long.

Nicolas and I have been thinking of using oe- as the prefix for
org-e-*.el files when moving the new exporter into core.

So we would have oe-html.el, oe-latex.el, etc.

This is short and this has the advantage of telling that the file
is about exporting, nothing else.

What do you think about this?

> However if you have any suggestions for other names for
> org-ehtml I'm happy to hear them.

>From what I understand, org-ehtml.el is more an extension to elnode.el
than to Org.  It is elnode + org syntax (instead of the WikiCreole used
by Nic in his demo) and some javascript magic for making the best of
org-element.el.

So I like Jambunathan's suggestion to name it elnode-org.el.

--
 Bastien