[O] New maintainer for MobileOrg on iOS

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: [O] New maintainer for MobileOrg on iOS
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:05:39 -0400

I'm looking for someone to take over maintaining MobileOrg for iOS.  My iOS Developer subscription ($99/yr) is about to expire on September 7, and I'm hoping I can find someone who may be interested in iOS development to carry it forward before then.

I also just got a notification from Dropbox that the API version I'm using will be retired in December 2012, so there would be that small amount of work involved to keep it up to date.

I don't have a Mac or iPhone anymore, but I'm happy to help anyone who's willing to get up to speed with it.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Richard