[O] org-mime and linked files

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: [O] org-mime and linked files
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:14:37 +1000

Good morning,

I am trying to setup org-mime to send html email.

In the simple case it appears to work very well.
However I am struggling when I try and include a link to a file in the email.

When I hit send I get the following error:
mm-insert-file-contents: Opening input file: No such file or directory,
/var/folders/t6/_1lpjhbj45d10st5clmr5zzh0000gn/T/file:/tmp/netplan-yearly-graphs.png

The contents of the email is below.  Can anyone give me an idea as to
what might be going wrong here?

---------------------

- Another graph

Lets link to it: