Re: [O] [babel, ess] How can I make S-RET to be multi-session friendly?

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] [babel, ess] How can I make S-RET to be multi-session friendly?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:11:25 -0500

Another issue I've noticed is that if I save a buffer, that was
previously associated with R session, under different name in different
folder, then that association is not getting reset and/or overridden by
session property of Org buffer. Namely, I had dot R file that I saved in
different folder as dot org one while wrapping code in babel blocks and
adding session property. I did C-c C-c.

I believe there is somewhere a check whether a buffer is associated or
not but no check if it is associated with a proper buffer/session.

Eric Schulte writes on Fri Aug 17 2012 at 09:29 :

>>> The `org-src-in-org-buffer' macro may be used from an edit buffer to run
>>> elisp inside the code block, in the org-mode buffer of the edit buffer.
>>> e.g., the following
>>>
>>>     ;; -*- emacs-lisp -*-
>>>     (org-src-in-org-buffer (message "-->%S" (org-babel-get-src-block-info)))
>>
>> Where is org-src-in-org-buffer macro defined. Searching all dot el files
>> in org folder does not show anything neither does C-h f show anything
>> similar.
>
> (describe-function 'org-src-in-org-buffer) shows that
> org-src-in-org-buffer can be found in org-src.el (line 679 in my
> version).

I guess it did not propagate to bzr yet :( I've checked with rev
109760. For some reason I had problems building git version on Windows a
while ago and I didn't try since then.

--
Mikhail