Re: [O] (Warning: Has attachments) org-odt.el/ org-e-html.el/ org-e-odt.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] (Warning: Has attachments) org-odt.el/ org-e-html.el/ org-e-odt.el: Needs new maintainers
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 12:30:58 +0200

Hi Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> [2] If the maintainership of Orgmode project changes hands, please let
> me know.  I can continue from where I left off.

Can you suggest who as an Org maintainer will make you maintain back
org-odt.el, org-e-html.el and org-e-odt.el?

One sure thing: I'm not a benevolent maintainer *for life*.  I will
continue to work on Org 8.0.  Then chances are that I will hand over
maintainership to someone that is volunteering and that i think is a
good fit.

Any ideas welcome,

--
 Bastien