Re: [O] build failure

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] build failure
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:54:45 +0200

Erich Neuwirth writes:
> I just pulled the latest version of the sources on my MacBook with OSX 10.8.1
>
> Buildung does not work any more, here is the error.
> Cannot open load file: ../UTILITIES/org-fixup.el
> make[1]: *** [org-version.el] Error 255
> make: *** [all] Error 2

This report is unfortunately not very useful since you don't give any
information at what commit you are.  This is especially irksome as that
information would have been in the output just one line above where
you've cut...

So my best guess is that you just need to run make again and all is well
(and since utils/ has now been renamed mk/ it may happen once again).

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: