Re: [O] Kudos to Auréliens and Andrew who finished the GSoC successfull

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [O] Kudos to Auréliens and Andrew who finished the GSoC successfully!
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:28:15 -0400

On 24.08.2012 12:11, Bastien wrote:

Andrew's Org Merge driver (put your own favorite music):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbaaFmoEfGw

I'm fairly excited about the Org merge driver. It seems like a lot of
the conflicts I get in merging my work and home repositories are
things that a syntax-aware merge tool would handle correctly. I'm
excited to see that it also works with Mercurial!

| Jason F. McBrayer address@hidden |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors. --- The Dhammapada |