Re: [O] calfw-org broken?

From: Michal Sojka
Subject: Re: [O] calfw-org broken?
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:43:01 +0200

On Thu, Aug 30 2012, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> Michal Sojka <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Nichal:
>
>> Does anybody have the same problem or better a fix for it?
>>
>> Org-mode version 7.8.11, I've tried that with both emacs 23 and 24.
>
> Works fine here with the latest org-mode and calfw-org, both from git.

Hi Charles,

I tested this with Org from git and the same result. However, I found
that calfw works correctly if I have open Agenda window.

If I close the Agenda window with `q' and then run cfw:open-org-calendar
again, I see

  cfw:org-collect-schedules-period: Selecting deleted buffer

in *Messages*. The behaviour is a bit better with `org-agenda-sticky'
turned on but you still need to open agenda before first openning the
calendar.

Does anybody know whot could be proper fix for this?

-Michal