Re: [O] auto-fill bug

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] auto-fill bug
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 22:05:47 +0200

Hello,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> I expect "I can't reproduce this" but wanted to document it.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(defun ngz-handle-bug-reports ()
  (when (save-excursion (message-goto-to)
                        (beginning-of-line)
                        (looking-at ".*Samuel Wales"))
    (insert "I can't reproduce this\n")
    (message-send-and-exit)))
#+END_SRC

> Often when I press SPC beyond fill-column, the new Org filling mechanism
> inserts " " at bol.  fill-paragraph works fine.
>
> A buggy fill-prefix is returned by org-adaptive-fill-function on this line:
>
>                   ((looking-at "[ \t]*") (match-string 0))
>
> That's all I know.

Indeed. This regexp is obviously wrong. I've pushed a fix. Hopefully, it
should solve the problem at hand. Pleas tell me if it doesn't.

Thank you for the report.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou