[O] Labels in beamer new exporter

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: [O] Labels in beamer new exporter
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:33:36 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to reference a slide using the beamer new exporter.
Each frame gets its own label automagically (sec-#-##).
Is there a way to reference those labels later on ? Using emacs-lisp ? Or ?

I tried another way to solve my problem and wanted to define my own label on a frame :

** My frame titles                     :B_frame:
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_opt: label=tcs
:BEAMER_env: frame
:END:

Unfortunately, the new latex/beamer exporter does not seem to check that the user may have wanted to put his/her
own label on a frame and it adds its own label to the user defined one.
It is not that difficult to patch org-e-beamer--format-frame to avoid adding label when the user provides its own, but is it
the right thing to do ?

Greetings,

--
Fabrice