[O] Viewing Value of a Property of an Item in the Agenda

From: Varun Vats
Subject: [O] Viewing Value of a Property of an Item in the Agenda
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 20:28:00 +0530

Hi All,

I have the LOCATION property set for a few appointments in my org files. When I look at the agenda, I sometimes want to be able to view the location of an appointment quickly. Right now I hit TAB on the agenda item (to go to its original location in the org file) and open the :PROPERTIES: drawer to view the LOCATION property.

Is there any way I can quickly look-up an item's propert(y/ies) in the agenda view? I know one option would be to set up a column view for the agenda. However, this requires that I know the properties I want to view beforehand. Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Varun Vats