Re: [O] makefile for v. 7.9.1 on Windows 7 doesn't work

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] makefile for v. 7.9.1 on Windows 7 doesn't work
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:27:11 -0500

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Can someone else confirm? I'm just pulled again and have no UTILITIES
>> dir.
>
> I confirm there is no UTILITIES/ directory anymore.
>
> It has been rename as mk/ for git cloners, and it is absent
> from the .tar.gz and .zip.

Any reason my compiliation would fail with the error `Symbol's
function definition is void: org-find-library-dir` ? This happens from
inside ~/org.git/mk, but if I adjust the compiliation path and run
from ~/org.git instead, it appears to compile successfully.

The other thread from the list I find when searching this error seems
to suggest that a patch was applied in May to fix this (or at least
another cause of this):
- http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-05/msg00521.html

Best regards,
John